Summer is coming, and that means the splash pad in Murrieta at the Mulligan Family Fun Center is about to re-open. Our seasonal water slide experience is one of Murrieta’s favorite ways of beating the heat, and it’s a perfect trip for people of all ages!
Whether you’re coming alone, bringing your family, or arranging for a group of adults, you’ll have a fantastic time at our splash pad in Murrieta with a little preparation. Here’s what you should know.
Bring All the Basics
It’s best to come prepared with all the basics, including:
- Appropriate swimwear
- Dry/clean clothes
- Swim diapers if you’re bringing small children
- Plenty of towels. Bring extra!
- At least one waterproof timepiece
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Bottled water to drink
- Soap or shampoo for the showers
- Band-aids or a first-aid kit (just in case)
Be Aware of The Rules
We are a family establishment, first and foremost, so we expect all guests to behave appropriately. Teens and adults, please remember that children will be present.
- Swimwear should be reasonably conservative. If your swimwear is too tight or revealing, you may be asked to cover up. Bring a spare T-shirt and/or board shorts if necessary.
- Any visible tattoos must be non-offensive to other visitors.
- Glass containers are not allowed near the water attractions.
- Please walk at all times for the safety of yourself and others.
- Do not sit or climb on handrails.
- Eyewear must be secured with a strap.
- Loose jewelry is not allowed on water attractions.
- Pay attention to height and age requirements for attractions.
Choosing The Date And Time Of Your Visit
Our splash pad in Murrieta is extremely popular in the summer, and there are limits on how many people are allowed in the park at once. Weekends are especially popular, and often quite crowded.
If possible, we recommend visiting on weekdays, rather than weekends, so that you can have a great time.
In addition, our splash is typically the least-busy in the morning, with more and more visitors arriving throughout the afternoon and evening. So, arriving early will almost always give you a better experience. (And it’ll wear the kids out well before closing time.)
Bring Plenty of Adults
We don’t enforce a specific adult-to-child ratio, but we do expect there to be enough adults to keep control of any children present. Remember, there’s always going to be a child who wants snacks, or needs to go to the bathroom. They’ll need an adult to escort them around the park, and to keep an eye on them while they enjoy our water attractions.
Mulligan Family Fun Center is dedicated to bringing an amazing experience to adults and children alike at our Murrieta splash pad and water park. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us.